Monday, 03 September 2018 14:31

    Why Carbon Monoxide Detection Is a Must

    Carbon monoxide is an invisible danger, a silent killer. It's something we need in order to operate gas ranges and ovens, central heating, boilers, water heaters, and more - but a leak can also mean incredible danger to your family. This is why monitoring carbon monoxide is crucial.

    If there's a leak, you won't be able to tell. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless, and tasteless. When we breathe it in, our body fails to recognize that we're not getting enough oxygen. We grow faint-headed, dizzy, and can pass out. Without a monitored alarm system, there is no one to alert the fire department or evacuate us. Without help, people die from carbon monoxide poisoning.

    Published in Blog